We’re Hiring! Become an SEO Coordinator
Posted: 9th March 2020
Priority Pixels are currently looking to hire a new full-time SEO Coordinator. The position requires a combination of skills. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, thorough SEO knowledge and problem-solving skills. You will be part of a growing digital marketing team based in Newton Abbot, Devon.
You will be responsible for a range of client work including creating reports, completing SEO audits, keyword research and ongoing website optimisation for a range of clients in different industries. You will work closely with our Creative Director, helping to create digital strategies and marketing campaigns for new and existing clients. Being well-organised is a must, you will be expected to manage your own workload and report back to the Creative Director on all SEO activity.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of white-hat SEO techniques and paid search.
- Proficiency with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, Ahrefs, Majestic, SEMrush, Moz and Screaming Frog.
- Analyse the performance of client websites against their key competitors to identify on-page and off-page opportunities for performance improvement.
- Liaise with our in-house web developers as required to implement technical improvements to the websites.
- Monitor policy and algorithmic changes for Google and Bing to ensure the websites are optimised accordingly.
- Generate and optimise SEO content including URLs, keywords, meta tags, internal and external linking.
- Conduct article submissions and online PR.
- Launch and optimise paid search campaigns.
- Fluent in the use of MS Excel.
- Strong communication skills
- Team Player
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a ‘can do will do’ attitude
- Approachable & enthusiastic
- Customer focused
- Highly Creative and imaginative
- Able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (grade 5 and above) including Maths and English.
About Priority Pixels
Priority Pixels are a small team of experienced web experts who cover all areas of web design and digital marketing. We have a varied client base from large global enterprises, to small independent businesses. Having the opportunity to do awesome work with our clients means we get to help businesses achieve more. And we get to do what we love!
Our offices are based in Newton Abbot town centre, with good transport links. We are in our fourth year of business and currently experiencing an exciting period of growth. We are looking to grow our core digital marketing team to help support this growth.
£18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year