We’re Hiring! Become A Web Developer Apprentice and Join Our Team
Posted: 4th December 2019
A well-established digital agency in Newton Abbot have a great opportunity for a creative individual to join their team as a digital marketing apprentice.
The below job description outlines our requirements for a new web design apprentice.
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Demonstrates a ‘can do will do’ attitude
- Team Player
- Approachable & enthusiastic
- Customer focused
- Highly Creative and imaginative
- Able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail
The successful candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s grades C-A* (or 4-9) including Maths and English.
About Priority Pixels
Priority Pixels are a small team of experienced web experts who cover all areas of web design and digital marketing. We have a varied client base from large global enterprises, to small independent businesses. Having the opportunity to do awesome work with our clients means we get to help businesses achieve more. And we get to do what we love!
Our offices are based in Newton Abbot town centre, with good transport links. We are in our third year of business and currently experiencing an exciting period of rapid growth. We are looking to grow our core team by offering a number of roles to help support this growth.