We’re Hiring! Become a Junior Web Developer
Posted: 6th February 2020
Priority Pixels are currently looking to hire a new full-time junior web developer. The following job description outlines our requirements.
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome inspector
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Strong communication skills
- Team Player
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a ‘can do will do’ attitude
- Approachable & enthusiastic
- Highly Creative and imaginative
- Able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (grade 5 and above) including Maths and English.
About Priority Pixels
Priority Pixels are a small team of experienced web experts who cover all areas of web design and digital marketing. We have a varied client base from large global enterprises to small independent businesses. Having the opportunity to do awesome work with our clients means we get to help businesses achieve more. And we get to do what we love!
Our offices are based in Newton Abbot town centre, with good transport links. We are in our third year of business and currently experiencing an exciting period of rapid growth. We are looking to grow our core web development team to help support this growth.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
web development: 1 year (Preferred)