Now Hiring: Priority Pixels is seeking a Senior Web Developer!
Posted: 16th September 2021
Are you a web developer looking for a new challenge? If the answer is yes, then you may be the person we’ve been looking for! Priority Pixels is a digital marketing agency specialising in bespoke digital solutions and strategies here in the sunny Southwest. We are currently seeking a full time, experienced developer to fill a senior web role within our growing family. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly talented team of digital creatives and specialists working on a range of exciting websites and projects.
About this role
This role would see you managing our various web projects. You would be assisting the current web development team, ensuring projects are delivered promptly and that our clients are happy. You will have a passion for coding and new technologies. You’ll also have a portfolio of sites and/or projects that clearly demonstrate your skills and capabilities.
As our new Senior Web Developer, you will also be pragmatic and an excellent communicator. You will push projects forward, prioritise tasks and delegate accordingly. The ability to multitask and work calmly under pressure is key.
This role would suit someone whose career is stalling due to a lack of progression within their current company, or simply because you’re hungry for something new and different. We are ideally looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience working in an agency role who is looking to sink their teeth into a new challenge.
Priority Pixels is a full-service B2B digital marketing agency based in Newton Abbot, Devon. Our offices are based in Newton Abbot town centre. There are excellent transport links to Exeter and Torbay a mere 10-minute walk away.
Digital is at the core of everything we do. We are in our fifth year of business and are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth. Our team is a fun, friendly group of digital natives who play hard but work harder. We think fast on our feet, covering all areas of web design, SEO and social media as well as paid advertising. Our growing client base varies from large global enterprises to small independent businesses. No two days are the same at Priority Pixels. Every project having its own unique challenges, our day-to-day work is often unique and exciting.
- Developing websites that are optimised across multiple browsers and device platforms.
- Working across a broad range of exciting projects for different clients.
- Helping to recommend, plan and develop dynamic web and digital projects.
- Being actively involved at all stages of the design and development process.
- Working closely with the UX, design, SEO, and project management teams.
- Testing and supporting new and existing solutions.
- Staying up to date with current web trends and new technologies and have a desire to push the boundaries.
Nice to have
- Although this is predominantly a development role, some experience designing websites using Adobe XD would be beneficial.
- A good understanding of technical SEO.
- Experience in using version control systems – ideally Git.
- Experience working with Node.JS/Express.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies and procedures.
- Experience and/or knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with Magento/Shopify.
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS)
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
- Company Pension
- Mindful Employer
- Regular social events
- Relaxed dress code
- Genuine training and development opportunities
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Interested in this role? Send your CV to email@example.com.
If you think you have what it takes to join Priority Pixels, love a challenge, work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills, then apply today. This position is located in Newton Abbot and you must be willing to commute to our office. No recruitment agencies please!