Merry Christmas from the team at Priority Pixels!
Posted: 21st December 2020
Like many independent businesses, 2020 has been a challenge. Thankfully, we’re all up for a challenge at Priority Pixels and have been lucky to see this year through with some great projects and clients.
Some of our 2020 highlights include:
- Earlier in the year we built a new website for Ocean Technologies Group, a global learning and operational technology company serving the maritime industry. More recently, Ocean Technologies Group tasked us with setting up a microsite for their 12 Days Of Christmas campaign.
- We continued to work with Health Connections Mendip to deliver the website element of the Frome Model of Enhanced Primary Care to other organisations and charities. This year our work took us down under, with work for Australia based Knox Learning Alliance.
- Our web developers have been working hard building a brand new e-commerce website for Salamander Stoves, the home of the Hobbit Stove. Salamander Stoves are one of the leading suppliers of small wood burning stoves suitable for small spaces such as cabins, caravans and canal boats. Keep an eye out for the website launch in the New Year.
- Our team designed and built two new websites, Global Marine Travel and Oceanic Catering for V.Group, a global leader in ship management and marine services.
- Our design, content and social media team enjoyed on-going work with Revitalise Dental Centre, further developing their ongoing digital strategy. A key highlight has been the organic traffic, which has increase by over 300% since the start of 2020 with average users now around 7k a month.
- We continued to work with Majestic Designs on content and SEO, delivering engaging blog content and growing their organic traffic by 90% since the start of 2020.
- We have taken on a number of new clients looking for help maintaining websites previously built by other developers and agencies including Partrac, Hydi-Group, Keune Hair and Coombe Dean School.
- We welcomed some new members to the team and enjoyed a (socially distanced!) organisational development day, complete with pizza.
We’re looking forward to a busy 2021. If you are interested in any of our services, please get in touch, we’d love to have a chat.
Merry Christmas, stay safe… and let’s keep our fingers crossed for a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!