Date Posted: 20/05/2022
Newton Abbot, Devon
Contract: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: Ongoing until recruited.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to provide administrative support to the marketing team. You should be able to work under pressure and on your own initiative. Although experience isn’t essential, you should have excellent english and maths skills and display a can-do attitude to everything you attempt. You will also have the ability to correctly interpret written and oral procedures, whilst having the confidence to co-ordinate with internal departments.
You will work closely with our Operations Manager and Digital Marketing Manager to facilitate the day to day functions of a busy digital marketing office. Being well-organised is a must and you will be expected to manage your own workload.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reception duties - meeting and greeting customers and visitors.
- Handle business enquiries via telephone calls, messages, emails and social media.
- Fielding calls to the appropriate colleague.
- Book team members in for meetings, video calls, phone calls.
- Obtaining briefs from customers.
- Updating and managing customer records through our CRM.
- Inputting and monitoring projects in our project management system.
- Drafting and sending price lists, proposals and terms of business to customers.
- Assist the Digital Marketing team with projects as and when required. This may include sourcing content for projects (including text, images and video), adding content to websites, assisting with SEO and PPC campaigns. All training will be given in these areas.
- Proven admin or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- You must be enthusiastic and a team player who likes to get stuck in.
- Have the ability to display a confident, professional and positive attitude when greeting visitors and answering the telephone.
- 2 + years of experience in a similar role advantageous.
About Priority Pixels
Priority Pixels is a full-service B2B digital marketing agency based in Newton Abbot, Devon. Our offices are located on Brunel Road, with free onsite parking and the train station a mere 10 minute walk away.
Digital is at the core of everything we do. We are in our fifth year of business and are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth. Our team is a fun, friendly group of digital creatives who play hard but work harder. We think fast on our feet, covering all areas of web design, SEO and social media as well as paid advertising. Our growing client base varies from large global enterprises to small independent businesses. No two days are the same at Priority Pixels, and with every project having its own unique challenges, our day-to-day work is often unique as it is exciting.
If you love a challenge, work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills, then apply today. This position is located in Newton Abbot and you must be willing to commute to our office, this is not a remote based role.
Interested in this role? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the form on this page.
No recruitment agencies please!